Thursday, October 6, 2011

Adel Taarabt stuns QPR by announcing he wants to leave for money

Adel-Taarabt7.jpgQueens Park Rangers star Adel Taarabt has dramatically announced he wants to leave the club to earn more money, according to the Daily Mail. 

The 22-year-old has announced his silence after walking out following his substitution in QPR's away loss to Fulham on Sunday.
"I want to leave QPR during the January transfer window. It is for financial reasons," Taarabt said from his national side Morocco's training camp.

The talented youngster was deemed to be QPR's highest paid player up until the club's promotion which saw the signings of Joey Barton and Shaun Wright-Phillips.

Taarabt, who can be said to have a temperament not too dissimilar to that of Mario Balotelli, was recalled to the Moroccan national squad after he turned down his selection earlier this year.

"It was a youthful mistake. However, I have no regrets about what I did," the ex-Spurs player said.
The Marseille-born youngster has been promising in his return to the Premier League and is sure to attract attention from bigger clubs.

No comments:

Post a Comment